- A Bt848, Bt848A, Bt849, Bt878, Bt879 based Video
Capture board. -One of the listed boards ... But video
adquisition should work even if the card is not in
this list - In that case, you can try the other card
entries to see if one of them works for you. Audio
is harder to get, but it may even work!
- A PCI 2.1 compliant motherboard. This is a requisite
of the Chip, not of the driver, but some manufacturers
don't tell you this. Sometimes , the chip may even
work on a Non-compliant PCI bus. Note that most modern
motherboards are PCI2.1 compliant.
- At least, Win98 Second Edition, Windows Me, Win2000
or WinXP. Does NOT work under Win95 or Win98 first
- A VGA card that supports video overlay (If it is
a 3D accelerator, probably supports this) if you want
preview (This is a Microsoft requirement, I don't
think it's really needed), maybe not.
- To have installed DirectX8 would be a very good
idea. (it really improves video capture for WDM drivers,
and this driver is one of those). WinXP comes already